Saturday, January 7, 2012

I am better than what I have been doing....

I have been thinking today and came to a conclusion. If my sister in law wants to be two faced and have her little attitude, well, I am not going to drop to her level. I was raised to respect and to treat others as you want to be treated. So, I will treat her with respect, I just will not go beyond that. If she speaks to me, I will answer and that is it. I am not her friend and I don't think I ever will be. She is Miguel's sister so, I have to be around her but, all families have that one person you just can't stand.

I will not let her get to me and ruin my days. I will not let her ruin my plans to build onto my mother in law's house, after all, it belongs to Miguel's parents and they do like me and have been welcoming. The only times my mothe rin law has an attitude is when her litttle girl gets started, After we have built on, I will have my own space and when I get irritated with any of them, I will just go to my room, This is our oppotunity to be able to save money and to invest into something that will belong to us and not throw money away on rent. I willnot let this chance get away just because of a spoiled brat.

So, no more complaining, well, maybe just not as often!! :)

I will be going for my pre-op check up next week and after that, I will have my tubal reversal the first week of February. I can't wait to be able to get started making our little bit!!!!

Oh, we had the Rosco de Reyes yesterday and the bakery forgot the monitos!!! So, we all got lucky,nobody has to make the tamales in February!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything works out when you guys build onto the house. I understand how hard it is to live with the new family and put up with some of the not so lovely family members. I will be thinking of you during your surgery. Take care.

    ReplyDelete