Friday, July 29, 2011

Lisa and Javi´s 10 questions...

I missed the 7 posts challenge :( but, I can do this one...

1. How long have you been with your husband?

Miguel and I have been together for 4 1/2 years and married for 8 months.

2. Can you remember one funny miscommunication because of language barriers?

I can´t remember one right now but, I am sure we have had a few.


3. What state / and or city have you relocated to?

  Guadalupe, Nuevo Leon soon to be San Nicolas, Nuevo Leon or Monterrey, Nuevo Leon

4. Do you and your hubby have any children, How old?

I have 2 children, a daughter, 9 and a son, 8 from my previous marraige and Miguel says they´re his but, we do not have any children together.


5. What is one things thing that your blogger friends dont know about you?

I love to yell and say bad words when I get mad which, seems to be often here. LOL


5. What are some of your favorite hobbies or past times?

I love to read, surf the net, and go dancing. I haven´t been dancing since we arrived to Mexico, though.


6. How did you stumble upon the blogging community?

I was desperate for an American fix so, I started searching for Americans in Monterrey and found Cheryl´s ¨Monterrey, What the Hell¨ blog.


7. Have you learned something new about yourself during this whole process that has changed all of our lives?

I have a lot of patience, even more than I thought from taking care of my kids.


8. Something that you love about Mexico and something that you cant stand or miss living without.

I love the food, culture, and the rent. I can´t stand the heat, the daily gunfights that cause a constant terror in most people, especially my mother in law, the way people drive, and that McDonald´s doesn´t have McCafe here, yet. I miss McDonald´s McCafe, just driving around and getting lost because I´m bored, brownies, and pickles.


9. Did you know your in-laws before moving and has it been a big adjutment being closer to them?

I talked with them a few times a week for 4 years and yes, it has been a HUGE adjustment living near them. As most everyone knows from my blogs. LOL


10. If you were going back to the states next week where is the first place you would go, of course after seeing your family?

I would go to Kohl´s, Ross, and McDonald´s for a coffee.


That was fun, you really made me think Lisa!! I am interested in reading eveyone´s answers!! have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Gracias for linking up stephanie, it has been fun reading everyone's responses. I dont know if you got my response on my blog but when you sign in to your account on blogger try unclicking the stay logged in button and see if that makes a difference when you comment on blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie! Loved reading your answers to this challenge....I totally forgot about Ross, I miss shopping there too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in San Luis Potosi right now, just a little south of you. I stopped at McDonalds the other day praying that the strawberry lemonade slushies made it to Mexico. They did not. Oh, well, it was calories I didn´t need.

    ReplyDelete